Do you know someone who has a passion to go into Engineering but are stuck between A levels and university commitment, wanting to do a degree in Engineering but lacking experience and a proper understanding of the subject suffice to make a well informed decision on exactly what area to focus on?
If you are interested, you would need to attend an interview here at Chatteris and have a look around our dedicated apprentice school. This is where you would be based for the 3 months. We are able to offer 2 placements commencing 18th April 2017.
On our part we can offer:-
- Excellent practical training with very experienced people
- A dedicated practical training environment in our academy
- An accreditation from the Metalcraft Academy as an “Associate Engineer” (or similar)
- A great practical common sense understanding of the basics of manufacturing that few other engineers of today enjoy before going on to learn the theory
What we expect in return from the students:-
- Work hard and enjoy
- Learn and remember
- Act as an ambassador to Metalcraft and this programme
- Remember us… we might need help one day wherever they are
- They must go on to be a great engineer in whatever engineering discipline they choose – make us proud
- To provide good detailed feedback on the programme suffice for us to improve for next year
- Provide a report-out to the management team at the end of the training and they will do the same
- Be proud of what they have achieved
Please get in touch with Jayne Buttriss – firstname.lastname@example.org or 01354 692391 for further information.