1. Funding is only open to ‘not for profit’ organisations based in the PE16 postcode.
2. A total of £2,000 funding is being made available by Metalcraft split equally over quarterly periods for this first financial period. Quarterly periods are end February, end May, end August, end November. Unsuccessful applicants can re-submit in the next quarter.
3. In the event that suitable applications are less than £500 in any one quarter the residual value will roll over into the next quarter.
4. The minimum application is for £50, the maximum is for £500. Metalcraft at it’s sole discretion, may provide funding at a reduced amount from that applied for.
5. Only one successful application will be allowed for each ‘not for profit’ organisation in any one 12 month period.
6. Metalcraft will review the level of funding available after each 12 month period, funding could increase or decrease subject to business financial performance.
7. Metalcraft reserve the right to withdraw funding due to extreme business issues or other event which would cause Metalcraft to be unable to continue to finance the fund.
8. All entries will be reviewed by four members of the Metalcraft Community Fund committee (2 Management Team, 1 Shop floor, & 1 Staff) plus a representative of the Chatteris Town Council. The decision of the committee is final.
9. Funding is made available for specific projects rather than on-going organisation running costs.
10. The criteria for funding will be reviewed annually and any changes to the criteria will be made available via our website.
11. All entries must be submitted by the published deadline for each quarter and submitted on the template application form available on our website.
12. All entries consent to be involved in marketing and publicity in relation to the Metalcraft Community Fund.
13. Successful applicants must have a representative available to collect the funding in person and consent to taking part in publicity pictures and the like.
14. All successful applicants will receive awards via cheque made payable to the name of the organisation within the application on completion of the project. Projects should complete within 12 months or must have started within 12 months of the award.
15. All applicants must provide truthful and factual information on the entry application for funding. In the event any funding is granted and information comes to light that indicates the applicant hasn’t submitted truthful or factual information, Metalcraft reserve the right to take action to recover awarded funding.
16. Metalcraft expect all recipients of funding to maintain high levels of professionalism within there organisations.